Win this Springfield .45!
NOTE: This gun giveaway ended in late 2013.
The trend for small guns in serious calibers continues. One of the niftiest new handguns in this category is the Springfield XD-S Single Stack .45ACP.
And now, you can win this gun if you’re a subscriber to our newsletter. If you already subscribe, you’re already entered. If not, click here to subscribe now.
If you haven’t seen this gun in the stores, that’s because it has become so popular, many dealers can’t keep it in stock. It’s small and great for concealed carry. But you don’t have to compromise on caliber.
HOW TO ENTER:
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our FREE Newsletter to be automatically entered into our drawing to win this gun or $550 cash, your choice. Winner will be announced by email.
Rules and Legal Requirements:
1. You must be at least 21 years of age and an active subscriber to the Second Call Defense Newsletter. You must also provide your real first and last name, full home address, and phone number (for winner notification). No P.O. boxes allowed.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from our mailing list. If your name is chosen and we are unable to contact you, we will choose another winner.
3. You must be a legal resident of the United States and meet all legal requirements where you live to purchase and own a gun from a federally licensed fi rearms dealer (FFL).
4. You will be required to go through standard background checks through an FFL dealer. You may also be required to sign a waiver/release of liability for use of the firearm.
5. The firearm will be transferred from our FFL in Ohio to an FFL of your choice in your locality. Or, if you’re close enough, you can pick up the gun directly from our FFL in West Chester, Ohio.
6. The make and model of firearm is subject to change based on availability. Also, Second Call Defense may opt to award $550 cash in place of a firearm. Winner may also choose to accept $550 cash in place of a firearm.
7. Your name, city, and state will be revealed in an announcement on our website at www.SecondCallDefense.org. (However, we can try to make accommodations if you wish to protect your identity.)
THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE.